- Vented for minimum turbulence and back pressure
- Available in four heights
- Excellent coverage of arms, sides, head.
- Shape designed to compliment the lines of the GS.
- Exceptionally quiet cockpit area, with much less noise and turbulence than stock
- No back pressure
- Made from 4.5mm thick (3/16”) DOT certified impact resistant plastic.
- Laser cut for precision aerodynamics and fit
- Free headlight guard included
- Compatible with BMW hand guards.
- Includes storage cover, micro-fiber cleaning towel, and mini-spray bottle of windshield cleaner.
Sizes are as follow
- Medium – 19 inches or 48cm high
- Large – 20.5 inches or 52cm high
- XL - 22 inches or 56cm high
- XXL - 23.5 inches or 60cm high
All screens are 18.5 inches wide at the bottom and 16 inches wide at the top. The stock screen, by way of comparison, is 15.5 inches or 39 cm high, 16 inches wide at the bottom and 13 inches wide at the top.
At Heroblobs, we are aware of the difficulties faced when choosing an aftermarket screen. We are also aware of the quality of Calsci screens. So we offer a full money back guarantee. If you are not happy with your screen, return it in as new condition in the original packaging within 14 days of purchase and we will refund you the cost of the screen. Alternatively, come and see us and take it for a trial run.
The Heroblobs Price Promise
We promise that this product will be delivered to your door for less than the cost to you of importing the same product personally from the manufacturer, taking into account import duty where applicable, VAT and Parcelforce charges for clearing customs. Should we fail in this promise we will refund you double the difference.