- Vented for minimum turbulence and back pressure
- Available in four heights
- Shape designed to compliment the lines of the Caponord
- Excellent coverage of arms and torso.
- Exceptionally quiet cockpit area, with much less noise and turbulence than stock
- No back pressure
- Made from 4.5mm thick (3/16”) DOT certified impact resistant plastic.
- Laser cut for precision aerodynamics and fit
- Includes storage cover, micro-fiber cleaning towel, and mini-spray bottle of windshield cleaner.
The standard Aprilia screen is approx 19 inches or 48cm high, 18 inches wide at the bottom and 10 inches wide at the top
At Heroblobs, we are aware of the difficulties faced when choosing an aftermarket screen. We are also aware of the quality of Calsci screens. So we offer a full money back guarantee. If you are not happy with your screen, return it in as new condition in the original packaging within 14 days of purchase and we will refund you the cost of the screen. Alternatively, come and see us and take it for a trial run.